ENCOUNTERS WITH HEAVEN ~
Stories of God's Surprising Presence
$30 Hardcover book with musical CD
Find peace, encouragement and Joy in
"Encounters with Heaven."
"Encounters with Heaven - Stories of God's Surprising Presence" was God's gift to me so I could help others never fear death again.
*Ever wondered if there is really life after death? You'll find the answer in "Encounters with Heaven."
*Want to know what happens at the moment of death? Read many examples in the 100 stories shared from Karin's experience as a hospice harpist at the bedside of the dying.
• Learn the #1 regret of many people as they near death
• Find the 5 gifts for you in forgiveness
• Discover the special way God provides for those who have a long battle with pain
• Learn 7 ways to overcome your grief
• Experience the simple mindset shift that will help you love life - even in the midst of tough times!
• Find the surprising secrets to maintaining a relationship with those who have gone before you
• Uncover 3 techniques for instantly overcoming stress in your life
My brother lay close to death from brain cancer at only 8 years old. He couldn't speak anymore, so one blink of the eyes signified "yes" and two blinks meant "no." My Dad asked, "Are you afraid, Paul?"
Paul's eyes went wild and I felt completely helpless to offer any comfort. What did I, as a 16-year-old know about death? How could I assuage his fears? I couldn't, so I retreated - not wanting to feel powerless and unable to comfort him. I spent less and less time at home and avoided him. I thought if I spent more time with him it might hurt more when he died.
Thankfully, the Bible has wonderful promises for us. "We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (Romans 8:28)
God used the devastating situation of watching my brother die to bring me into a ministry that enabled me to help others in the way I couldn't help my own brother.
Are you curious about the surprising secret that will help you never fear death again? Read on!
This is a book you will want to share with everyone you know--especially those who are facing the loss of a loved one, a worrisome or terminal medical diagnosis or those who fear death and the dying process. This book would be very helpful in these settings:
~Grief Support Groups
~Homes of Family & Friends